It became complete 1 year today of the 26/11 i.e. 26 November 2008, Mumbai terror attack. All scenes recalled into my mind, of that days. It was thrilling and I don't want to recall it at all. The Mumbai attack was on 26 November 2008 and continued till 29 November 2008. Approximately 173 people ware killed and 308 ware wound. Eight attacks occurred in South Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower the Oberoi Trident, Leopold Cafe, Cama Hospital, the Orthodox Jewish-owned Nariman House, and the Metro Cinema. Ajmal Kasab is the only attacker captured alive by police.I want to give my sincere salute and homage to the martyred and victims of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.
1) Shri. Hemant Karkare (IPS) Joint Commissioner Of Police,Anti Terrorist Squad, Mumbai.
2) Shri. Ashok Kamte (IPS) Additional Commissioner Of Police, East Region, Mumbai.
3) Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan NSG Commando.
4) Shri. Vijay Salaskar Police Inspector, Anti Extortion Cell, Mumbai.
5) Shri. Shashank Shinde Police Inspector, C.S.T. Railway Police Station, Mumbai.
7) Shri. Tukaram G. Omble Asst. Police Sub Inspector, D.B.Marg Police Station.
8) Shri. Balasaheb Bhosale Asst. Police Sub Inspector.
9) Shri. Prakash P. More Police Sub Inspector, L.T.Marg Police Station.
10) Shri. Arun Chitte Police Constable.
11) Shri. Ambadas Pawar Police Constable.
12) Shri. Jaywant Patil Police Constable.
13) Shri. Yogesh Patil NSG Commando.
15) Shri. M. C. Chowdhary Police Head Constable, R.P.F.
16) Shri. Rahul S. Shinde Police Constable, S.R.P.F. Group X, Solapur.
17) Shri. Mukesh B. Jadhav Home Guard Constable.
Above is the list of our martyrs in Mumbai terror attack on 26-11-2008 in India. You can see News report on Mumbai terror attack on You tube below.
Many news and programs are continousle playing and flashing on different news channels and websites about 26/11 mumbai terror attack. Discovery and National Geography channels are countinously showing the programs of Mumbai terror attack from 8pm to till 12 night in India.
See the You Tube video of Mumbai Terror Attack of 26-11-2008, below.
One emotional news I landed is as below : Vinita Bisht, widow of a martyred commando living in Uttarakhand sayes that she does have any fears in sending her two sons to be enrolled in the nation's armed forces. Vinita is the wife of late Gajendra Singh Bisht of National Security Guards (NSG), who martyred on November 26, 2008 while with terrorists who attacked prime spots in Mumbai for over two nights. "My personal loss will never lead me to ditch my country. Both my children will grow up to join the Indian armed forces," Vinita said. And I just said “Salute to You Mam”. To know more about 26-Nov-2008 Mumbai terror attack visit Wikipedia Mumbai Terror Attack 26-11-2008.