Twitter become next popular after orkut. Day by day more and more peoples are getting registered to twitter. Using Twitter you can communicate in real time with friends, family and colleges. With Twitter you can share blog posts, pictures videos and latest information on the things you are interested by following the related peoples.
You can use twitter on your mobile phones, there are lots of twitter clients available for the use on mobile phones. One among many twitter clients for BlackBerry users is Uber Twitter client. Uber twitter is free to use and download. Ubertwitter is a company devoted for highly functional client for mobiles. Uber Twitter is the best and popular twitter client for BlackBerry users from all over the world. Uber Tweeter 4 is in the process of release shortly.
Lots of bugs have been removed in the latest version of UberTwitter see HERE the latest version for download. You will need to select the correct download based on your BlackBerry OS version. You can determine which version of the OS your BlackBerry is running by looking under Options->About.
UberTwitter has its own mapping and photo service; this service can show your current location and can integrate and show your photos from your device camera on twitter.
Some feature of the UberTwitter I have listed below for your quick reference:-
- Integrated ability to upload pictures to a site dedicated to serving ÜberTwitter users.
- Ability to optionally update your Google Talk status with your last tweet, making your tweets reach a wider audience then just people following you on Twitter.
- Automatically update your location based on the cell tower information provided by your phone, no GPS hardware required.
- Send videos embedded in your tweet.
- See everyone who is tweeting near you.
Below is the list of features and bug fixed in UberTwitter4 latest UberTwitter “BlackBerry Twitter client”. :-
- Multiple Accounts - You can now configure multiple accounts, each with their own set of on-device preferences.
- You can now BLOCK people!
- Video Integration – UberTwitter is partnered with TwitVid.com to offer you an outstanding video integration.
- Goto user - You can now enter twitter users name and go directly to their timeline.
- URL Shortening – UberTwitter is integrated with bit.ly so you can easily send those long URLs now and not bump up against the 140 limit.
- MUCH faster photo uploads, significantly improving the user experience.
- Use of the internal GPS is now solidly supported with proper fallback to cell tower based location when GPS isn't available.
- Icon Caching If you have and SD card, we will cache avatar icons on the card, increasing the speed of timeline displays and reducing network traffic.
- You can now select pictures and videos that have already been take and are on your device. The interface shows the most recent at the top and offers a preview so you can verify it is the picture/video you expected!
- When composing a tweet you can now insert symbols from a large selection of commonly available characters such as smiles, hearts, etc.
- Integrated advertisements - Please note, the ads are there to support the freely distributable version of ÜberTwitter. Users that purchase ÜberTwitter will not have advertisement in their version.
- Sstreamlined the friends and followers lists.
- You can now see both the number of friends, followers, and tweets sent when viewing the details of a tweet.
- Replying to a DM from the timeline will now correctly send a DM and not a regular tweet.
- Fixed the bug in reply all where it would truncate some twitter user names.
- Added reply all to the menu when viewing a tweet.
- Integration into the BlackBerry browser such that URLs can be included directly in a tweet from the browser menu.
- Saved searches - integrate the new Twitter saved search API. Searches saved via the Twitter web site will be useable on ÜberTwitter and vice versa.
- Twitter name menu - Type '@' and a list of your friends automatically pops up allowing selection.
Latest version of UberTwitter see HERE selects the version for download. You will need to select the correct download based on your BlackBerry OS version. You can determine which version of the OS your BlackBerry is running by looking under Options->about.