Flock ! Flock www.flock.com is a web browser, famous for its social networking capability, and blogging from browser. Now Flock 2.5 is released, so go and grab it soon before any one else. Download flock 2.5. Flock 2.5 makes your Twitter experience shine, makes sharing your stuff even easier, and puts you even closer to your friends. We love you too. To know the features of Flock 2.5 click here Flock Features. Also get the tour of Flock Browser Flock 2.5 Tour. Flock 2.5 browser delivers a more personal experience of the web, where its users are in control and more connected to what's important to them. By automatically managing updates and media from popular social services such as MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, Digg, Flickr, AOL Webmail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, and YouTube, Flock browser makes sharing with friends and services drag-and-drop easy. Below are the new features added to Flock 2.5 web browser.
New Features in 2.5
- Based on the Firefox 3 technology, providing a faster, safer, and more stable web surfing experience.
- Incorporated Mozilla's 3.0.10 patch for Firefox.
- Facebook Chat has been integrated as an Instant Messaging service. Facebook Chat User Guide.
- Twitter features in the People Sidebar have undergone a complete overhaul, and now allow for several new options. People Sidebar User Guide.
- Twitter Live Results have been added to the search chrome.
- Twitter Search widget has been added to MyWorld. Twitter Search User Guide.
- FlockCast has been integrated as a new feature in Facebook, allowing you to easily broadcast your actions from around the web directly onto your Facebook page. FlockCast User Guide.
- Bebo has been integrated as a People service.
- Corrupted data cache issue with the Lucene folder is now fixed
- Magnolia service support has been removed.
- Cooliris and Google Toolbar can now be installed in Flock 2.5 .
- Search engine icon now only appears when Flock detects a search engine on the web page.
- Digg Man has been removed from the default chrome. To re-enable it, please right-click on the toolbar (ctrl-click on Mac), choose Customize, and drag and drop the Digg Man icon into the toolbar. Digg Man User Guide
- Due to a compatibility issue, the Dublin and MyBlue themes will be disabled after migrating to Flock 2.5 .
- Fixed the issue where Flock could not be set as the default browser.
- Fixed the issue where it was impossible to add a favorite with the star icon.
- Fixed the issue where large amounts of friends would not load in the Flickr People Sidebar.
- Fixed the issue where the list of YouTube friends was not properly updated.
- Fixed the issue where no edits could be made in the QuickUploader.
- Fixed the issue where Favorites Menu>Feeds did not open the Feeds Sidebar.
- Fixed the issue where Flickr new media notifications keep notifying of the same new media.
A complete list of fixed bugs can be found here . Now friends its time to Download The Flock Web Browser 2.5. I am sure that if you will start using it you will never leave Flock. Use Flock with Himanshu Kumar and keep visiting Search Freak.