Teachers Day Speech/Quotes I Wrote For My Daughter

On The 5th September in India we use to celebrate Teachers Day. Many programs are organised in schools and colleges across all over India. My Daughter told me to write a speech on the Occasion of Teachers day. She is in Senior KG or you can say Montessori 3rd. So here is the speech I wrote for her, on the occasion of Teachers Day.

“Respected Principle Miss, Teachers and my dear friends;

I am here today because of my teachers, what I can read and write today is only because of my teachers. The teacher shows the path towards success enriches the personality and brings out the untamed talents of their students and sharpens it in order to bring out the best results. My teacher teaches me from her heart.

"A teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others."

I want to say I am proud of you. I am proud of your dedication to the profession and for the personal sacrifices you made for me. There is no substitute for teachers. You introduced me with the world of words...

Thanking You.”

Speech Ends here.

Below are few famous Quotes in connection with Teaching, Teachers Day, & Education which caught my attention:-

* Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts.--Author Unknown.

*  A good teacher is a master of simplification and an enemy of simplism.--Louis A.Berman.

*  Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures.--Eugene P. Bertin.

*  The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.--William Arthur Ward.

*  A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image.--Author Unknown.

*  "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"--NLP adage .

*  The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called "truth."--Dan Rather.

*  In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years.--Jacques Barzun.

*  A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron.--Horace Mann.

*  Teachers who inspire know that teaching is like cultivating a garden, and those who would have nothing to do with thorns must never attempt to gather flowers.--Unknown.

*  If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I'll promise not to believe everything he says happens at home.--Anonymous.

*  "The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited."--Plutarch.

*  "The basic idea behind teaching is to teach people what they need to know."--Carl Rogers.

*  "To teach is to learn twice."--Joseph Joubert.

*  "We think too much about effective methods of teaching and not enough about effective methods of learning."--John Carolus S. J.

*  "Who dares to teach must never cease to learn."--John Cotton Dana.

*  "You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself."--Galielo Galilei.

Get Every Day Free Quotes, Thoughts on Your Mobile in India, Which can change your life, Subscribe at :- http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/NaturesLaw

OR Simply Type & SMS from Your mobile:- “On Natureslaw” (Without Quote)and send it to 9870807070. Get into knowledge, become SearchFreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any Discussions, Questions, Ideas, Information, Inspirations, Suggestions, Please do Comment.